[qt-spacer][qt-button text=”See all news” link=”http://www.sanjhiawaaz.com.au/s-news/” size=”qt-btn-m” style=”qt-btn-primary”]
- How the global trade in tear gas is booming December 16, 2018In the last decade, there has been a rising use of tear gas by security forces around the world.
- How a South African shepherd found a dinosaur graveyard December 16, 2018Dumangwe Thyobeka made a huge fossil find as he was tending to his family cemetery in rural South Africa.
- How a country suddenly went ‘crazy rich’ December 16, 2018Indonesia, the nation with the world's largest Muslim population, has a rapidly growing middle class - and some very rich people with money to burn.
- Russia-Ukraine sea clash leaves Mariupol port deserted December 16, 2018A vast trading port in Ukraine lies mostly empty, after a sea-clash when Russia seized three boats.
- Cyclone Owen downgraded, but could reform off Queensland December 15, 2018Cyclone Owen has been downgraded to a tropical low, but storm and flood warnings remain in place.
- Ukraine Orthodox priests establish independent Church December 15, 2018The move has angered the Russian Orthodox Church, which fears its property in Ukraine could be seized.
- Climate change: COP24 deal to bring Paris pact to life December 15, 2018Nearly 200 nations agree rules on implementing 2015 Paris agreement at UN climate talks in Poland.
- Ryan Zinke: US interior secretary to leave administration December 15, 2018Former Navy Seal Ryan Zinke has been embroiled in a series of alleged ethics violations.
- France 'yellow vest' protesters defy government to gather December 15, 2018Dozens are arrested across France, as fewer protesters than in recent weeks defy the government.
- Egypt: 'One of a kind' tomb found in Saqqara December 15, 2018The tomb, filled with hieroglyphs and statues, has been untouched for 4,440 years.