- Mexico demands apology from Spain and the Vatican over conquest March 26, 2019Spain and the Vatican are urged to acknowledge historical abuses against indigenous peoples.
- Islamic State group: Syria's Kurds call for international tribunal March 26, 2019The Kurdish-led administration in northern Syria says it is overwhelmed with thousands of jihadists.
- Australian gun laws: One Nation party 'sought NRA money' in US March 26, 2019The minor One Nation party discussed softening Australia's strict gun laws with the NRA, videos show.
- Stolen Picasso portrait of Dora Maar found after 20 years March 26, 2019The painting, Buste de Femme (Dora Maar), was stolen from a Saudi sheikh's yacht in 1999.
- Conor McGregor: Ex-UFC champion announces retirement March 26, 2019Former two-weight UFC champion Conor McGregor says he has decided to retire from the sport.
- Thailand election: Evidence of ‘irregularities’ says ex-PM Thaksin March 26, 2019The former PM, who remains influential, told the BBC he was worried by the election process.
- Nasa's first all-female spacewalk scrapped over spacesuit sizes March 26, 2019The US space agency cites the lack of ready medium-size spacesuits that fit best female astronauts.
- Fart bullying case: Engineer contests A$1.8m court ruling March 26, 2019David Hingst says his boss at a Melbourne firm caused "stress" by breaking wind six times a day.
- Venezuela crisis: Fresh power cuts black out Caracas March 26, 2019Two major electricity cuts in just a few hours plunge Caracas into darkness.
- Nirav Modi: Billionaire's art to be auctioned March 26, 2019Indian diamond trader Nirav Modi was arrested in the UK and is wanted in India for alleged bank fraud.
- Rajnath Singh blasts opposition for calling PM Narendra Modi 'thief' March 26, 2019
- Union minister Ravi Shankar Prasad shown black flags at Patna airport March 26, 2019Union minister Ravi Shankar Prasad was on Tuesday shown black flags by alleged supporters of another party leader, leading to a clash with party workers who had gathered at the airport to welcome the Lok Sabha poll debutant.
- Opposition will be united after Lok Sabha poll: M Veerappa Moily March 26, 2019Senior Congress leader M Veerappa Moily said," ... idea-wise, spirit-wise, they (opposition parties) are all united against Narendra Modi. Common agenda is: he (Modi) should go."The Congress has strong presence in many states, where the party has no option but to fight other parties which are also opposed to the BJP, according to him.
- Saradha chit fund case: 'Very very serious' revelations made by CBI in status report, says SC March 26, 2019
- Decision shocking but I stand with party: Tejaswini Ananth Kumar on being denied BJP ticket March 26, 2019
- Reports of India denying overflight to Malaysian PM during trip to Pakistan false: Sources March 26, 2019
- SP announces tie-up with Nishad Party, 2 other outfits for Lok Sabha polls March 26, 2019The SP has earlier tied up with the Mayawati-led Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) and the Ajit Singh-led Rashtriya Lok Dal (RLD) to take on the BJP. "Nishad Party, Janwadi Party (Socialist) and Rashtriya Samanta Dal will work for ensuring success of alliance candidates throughout the state," SP chief Akhilesh Yadav told a joint press conference […]
- Congress to vow dwelling place for homeless SCs/STs, OBCs March 26, 2019Universal healthcare, right to land to all homeless SCs/STs, OBCs, amending Constitution to allow reservation in promotions and passage of women’s reservation bill are some of the other promises.
- Will Balakot get Modi votes in upcoming Lok Sabha elections? A 1,500-km stretch holds clue March 26, 2019Balakot strikes have found the highest resonance in Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh.
- Actor-politician Jaya Prada joins BJP March 26, 2019
- ECI gives approval to fill post of Superintendent Grade-I March 25, 2019The Election Commission of India on Monday gave its approval to fill the post of Superintendent Grade-I in the office of Divisional commissioner's office.
- ECI appoints Hussan Lal, IAS as General Observer in Tamil Nadu March 25, 2019Election Commission of India on Monday issued orders appointing Hussan Lal, IAS as General Observer in Tamil Nadu.
- ECI appoints Bhupinder Singh-II, IAS as General Observer in Maharashtra March 25, 2019Election Commission of India on Monday appointed Bhupinder Singh-II, IAS as General observer in Maharashtra.
- ECI gives permission to conduct interviews in two government medical colleges March 25, 2019The Election Commission of India today gave its permission to hold interviews in two government medical colleges in the state.
- ECI allows central/ state Ministers to participate in Jallianwala Bagh Massacre commemorative event March 25, 2019The Election Commission of India (ECI) on Monday conveyed its approval to allow the state ministers to participate in the functions which would be organized to commemorative Jallian wala Bagh Massacre event.
- 7th Session of 15th Punjab Vidhan Sabha Prorogued March 25, 2019A spokesperson of the Punjab Vidhan Sabha informed that the 7th Session of the 15th Punjab Vidhan Sabha, which was adjourned sine-die at the conclusion of its sitting held on 25th February, 2019,
- Senior Akali leader Tejinder Pal Singh Sandhu joins congress in presence of Captain Amarinder March 25, 2019Giving further boost to the Congress party ahead of the forthcoming Lok Sabha Polls, senior Akali leader Tejinder Pal Singh Sandhu on Monday joined the party in the presence of the Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh.
- Took challenge to defeat Harsimrat Badal from Bathinda to end feudal politics of Badal family: Khaira March 25, 2019Sukhpal Singh Khaira, MLA, President of Punjabi Ekta Party(PEP) and joint candidate of Punjab Democratic Alliance (PDA) from Bathinda Lok Sabha seat today launched his election campaign with a massive road show from Mansa to Bathinda and declared that he was confident of winning the Bathinda seat with high margin.
- Priyanka's entry won't salvage Congress : Majithia March 25, 2019Neither Congress president Rahul Gandhi nor his sister Priyanka Gandhi’s entry to politics would improve the dismal prospects of the Congress in the ensuring elections.
- Captain govt should issue cheques instead of ‘notices’ to cane growers: Harpal Cheema March 25, 2019Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has taken umbrage on the way state government had been going overboard by issuing notices to gag the voice of the cane growers up in arms against the non-payment of their whopping dues pending with certain private mill owners in the state.
- If you come across a fallen tree, here's how to stay safe March 26, 2019While fallen trees may be a fascinating sight, they could be more dangerous than they look. Here's what causes them to spring back upright, and what you should do if you see a fallen tree.Yasmin Jeffery
- 'It's not cheating': Australian Test greats at odds over controversial Mankad incident March 26, 2019The cricket world is divided over the sensational Mankad dismissal in the Indian Premier League, with Shane Warne and Mitchell Johnson sitting in opposing camps.
- New Queensland coal-fired power station fails to gain Government support, despite push from Nationals March 26, 2019National Party MPs and senators fail in their bid to convince the Federal Government to underwrite a new coal-fired power station for Queensland, with the Coalition opting for other energy sources.Kath Sullivan