[qt-spacer][qt-button text=”See all News” link=”http://www.sanjhiawaaz.com.au/s-news/” size=”qt-btn-m” style=”qt-btn-primary”]
- Rafale verdict: Centre asks SC to correct reference to ‘CAG report’ December 16, 2018
- Legislators defy Kushwaha, say they will stay with NDA December 15, 2018RLSP Chief Reaches Out To Congress
- NGT gives go ahead to reopen Sterlite TN plant December 15, 2018A bench headed by NGT chairperson A K Goel directed the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) to issue a fresh order of "renewal of consent" and authorization to handle "hazardous substances", subject to appropriate conditions for environmental protection, within three weeks from Saturday.
- 7 civilians die trying to stop J&K enconter, 3 Hizbul men also killed December 15, 2018
- India, France review Jaitapur N-plant progress December 15, 2018Indo-Pacific and civil nuclear energy dominated discussions between French foreign minister Jean-Yves le Drian and Sushma Swaraj on Saturday. The two leaders reviewed the status of the European Pressurised Reactor project in Jaitapur, Maharashtra, and adopted an action plan to provide guidance to the work in the coming months
- Farm loan waiver a necessity: Kamal Nath December 15, 2018
- Congress to announce Chhattisgarh CM today December 15, 2018The decision will be taken in a meeting of the legislature party in Raipur on Sunday, a day after hectic discussions with the four seniors - state president Bhupesh Baghel, TS Singhdeo, Tamradhwaj Sahu and Charan Das Mahant - and the AICC managers. The final race appeared to have state president Bhupesh Baghel as front-runner […]
- Pulwama may make Centre's job tougher December 15, 2018"With a spell of President's rule and then simultaneous Lok Sabha and assembly polls ahead, it appears unlikely that the negative sentiment that is pushing many local youth to militancy, can be turned around soon," said an officer of the central security establishment .
- Kharge says he may request PAC to summon AG, CAG on Rafale December 15, 2018The court verdict on the deal has triggered a firestorm as it mentions that CAG report on Rafale pricing has been submitted and PAC has vetted it, a fact contradicted by all. Congress leader and Public Accounts Committee chairman Mallikarjuna Kharge on Saturday said the panel may summon the AG and the CAG to clarify […]
- Agusta internal audit found end use of Rs 276 cr spent by Christian Michel 'dubious' December 15, 2018The report by AgustaWestland's vice-president (audit), Giorgio Casana, was shared by Italian authorities in their letter rogatory (LR) reply along with hundreds of fax dispatches between Michel and AgustaWestland representatives. When Casana confronted Michel with these "dubious" payments, he gave "false explanations" on the end use of the amount.