[qt-spacer][qt-button text=”See all News” link=”http://www.sanjhiawaaz.com.au/s-news/” size=”qt-btn-m” style=”qt-btn-primary”]
- Will there be another surgical strike? Here's what Army chief said September 23, 2018
- Police: Maoist rebels fatally shoot Indian lawmaker September 23, 2018At least 40 Maoist rebels were involved in the attack on Kidari Sarveshwara Rao, an Andhra Pradesh state assembly member from the ruling Telugu Desam party, according to Visakhapatanam district police superintendent Rahul Dev Sharma.
- Manohar Parrikar to continue as Goa CM: Amit Shah September 23, 2018
- World’s biggest heath insurance scheme Ayushman Bharat is not on the basis of caste or community: PM Modi September 23, 2018
- Terrorist killed in encounter in J&K's Pulwama district September 23, 2018
- Nun asked to stay away from church duties after taking part in protest against 'rapist' bishop September 23, 2018
- Modi gave poor right to live with dignity: Shah September 23, 2018Hailing the launch of an ambitious health insurance scheme by Prime Minister Narendra Modi as historic, BJP president Amit Shah Sunday said the government has given the poor the right to live with dignity with its various schemes.
- J&K encounter: One terrorist killed in Pulwama September 23, 2018
- PM Modi rolls out 'game-changer' PMJAY-Ayushman Bharat scheme September 23, 2018"PMJAY-Ayushman Bharat is the biggest government-sponsored healthcare scheme in the world. The number of beneficiaries is almost equal to the population of Canada, Mexico and the US taken together," Modi said.
- Jammu-Srinagar national highway closed after landslide in Ramban district September 23, 2018Several parts of the regions have been receiving heavy rainfall since the early hours of Sunday, with many high-altitude areas witnessing their first snowfall of the season.