SANJHI AWAAZ is Punjabi radio station based in Melbourne (Australia) providing latest nws from all over in the Melbourne VIC (AUS) and across the world online.
- Trump to clear $8bn Saudi weapons sale over Iran tensions May 24, 2019The president evokes a legal loophole to push through the arms deal without Congressional approval.
- France Lyon: Police appeal after parcel bomb attack hurts 13 May 24, 2019Police hunt for a cyclist after a parcel bomb attack injures at least 13 people in the city of Lyon.
- Boston museum sorry for racist 'no watermelons' remark May 24, 2019A teacher accuses staff at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston of racism towards her pupils.
- India tuition class fire kills at least 17 students May 24, 2019Footage shows teenagers falling and jumping from the blaze in the city of Surat in Gujarat state.
- Why did a stranger break into a house to clean it? May 24, 2019Nate came home to the smell of cleaning products and toilet paper roses. He doesn't know who did it.
- Mount Everest: Why the summit can get so crowded May 24, 2019A picture gives a glimpse into the conditions facing climbers at the top of the world.
- France's Macron urges Brexit clarity after May resignation May 24, 2019President Emmanuel Macron says the EU needs to know quickly what the UK wants with Brexit.
- US groups sue Alabama over 'extreme' abortion ban May 24, 2019The lawsuit was expected and is part of a conservative strategy to re-examine federal abortion law.
- Trump orders new powers for Attorney General's surveillance probe May 24, 2019The move gives new authority to the attorney general, who is investigating if Mr Trump was spied on.
- Sinikiwe Kademaunga: 'Don't associate disability with poverty' May 24, 2019Blogger Sinikiwe Kademaunga was born with a condition that stopped the growth of her limbs.
- Day after win, ministers on edge May 24, 2019
- Donald Trump calls PM Modi, to meet on G20 sidelines in June May 24, 2019Donald Trump called up PM Narendra Modi on Friday and congratulated him on sweeping the Lok Sabha elections. The two leaders agreed to meet during the G-20 Summit in Japan’s Osaka , Japan, scheduled on June 28-29 to discuss bilateral relations and global matters.
- India relaxes procedure to speed up arms sales to friendly foreign nations May 24, 2019India has finalised a new system to speed up sale of military equipment to friendly countries like Bangladesh, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Myanmar and others through defence lines of credit (LoC), which is akin to the much-touted foreign military sales (FMS) programme of the US.
- 16 girls among 19 students killed in Surat fire tragedy May 24, 2019At least 19 students, including 16 girls, died after a fire ripped through a private art coaching centre on the third floor of an illegally constructed commercial complex in Sarthana area of Surat. The students, mostly in their teens, were attending classes at Smart Design Studio on the third floor when the fire broke out […]
- For the Left, Tamil Nadu is the new Kerala May 24, 2019
- Amid rumblings over rout, Rahul may offer to quit at CWC today May 24, 2019The Congress Working Committee (CWC) will meet on May 25 amid indications that party president Rahul Gandhi would offer to resign taking responsibility for the poll debacle. The deliberations would involve chief ministers of five Congress-ruled states — that include Punjab, where a very public feud between chief minister Amarinder Singh and senior leader Navjyot […]
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019: Where BJP sowed, Congress reaped May 24, 2019
- Amethi's angst: Rahul did nothing for us May 24, 2019
- Visit constituency regularly and stay connected with people: Nitish to newly-elected lawmakers May 24, 2019
- JD(U) tastes defeat in all 5 Lok Sabha seats it contested outside Bihar May 24, 2019
- 'It takes a team': Meet the people behind the AFP's Facebook account May 24, 2019If you've been following the AFP's Facebook page for a while, you might have participated in their Game of Thrones poll or laughed at their Justin Timberlake post — but the LOLs form part of a much bigger strategy.Kate Midena
- The 'racist' Aladdin won't be the last classic that needs an update May 24, 2019The animated Aladdin might be a nostalgic classic for those in their 20s and 30s, but a remake isn't "political correctness gone mad", writes Michelle Smith.
- I'm a teen expert. Here's my advice for raising happy kids May 24, 2019Having worked with teens for 24 years, I understand the challenges. But this one parenting strategy could transform your teen's emotional health, writes Kirrillie Smout.